Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekly interest rate comment from Mickey, 1.29.08

Happy voting day here in Orlando!
Boy, I cannot believe it has been a while since I have posted anything on my blog....I have been so busy! I have talked to other agents in the office, and we are encouraged by the number of people that are interested in selling and buying homes. It has definitely picked up since last fall!
Ok, back to work....Here is the weekly interest rate comment from sage Mickey Carlton:

Weekly Interest Rate Comment for 1/29/08:

Mortgage rates have risen with the recovery in stock prices. We experienced rates in the low “5’s” last week at the depth of the stock plunge. Mortgage interest rates are currently priced at 5.75% to 6.25% with no origination fee or discount points for conforming (<$417K) loan amounts. An actual borrower’s rate will be determined by loan size and the borrower’s creditworthiness.
If you need any assistance or have questions, I'm never too busy! www.audreybutlerhomes.com

No comments: